We envision a responsive school district that is focused on students and is valued and respected by the community.
Our mission is to increase student learning by providing students and staff with meaningful, challenging, and engaging educational experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
1. We believe in our school district having an innovative unified focus resulting in it being responsive to the needs of students, parents, and the community at large.
2. We believe that our core business is providing students with engaging, challenging, and meaningful work.
3. We believe that the role of teacher is leader and designer of engaging, challenging, and meaningful learning experiences for students.
4. We believe that all of our personnel, parents, and other community members are vital to the education of our students whose attention and commitment must be earned.
5. We believe that all of our students, personnel, and parents deserve a safe, inviting, non-threatening learning environment where they have dignity and respect.
Welcome to Valley Point Elementary School -
Home of the Green Waves!
We are so excited to begin the 2016- 2017 school year and cannot wait to get to know all of our new students, staff.
We know is a busy time for everyone so we have provided some links to help you navigate through our website and find helpful information for the beginning of the school year.
Our school day begins at 7:40 and ends at 2:30
Title I Compact & Title I Parent Involvement Policy:
Valley Point Elementary is a Title I school. We receive federal funding based on requirements set forth by the federal government. We value the involvement of our parents. The links detail how we would like to involve parents in the education we offer here at Valley Point